Appreciation

We are learning to appreciate.

We think it means to enjoy or value something.

Here are some of the things we appreciate.

Students sharing ideas and helping each other - Mr F.
Mum cooking - Kyle
My animals - Salve
My mum giving me a hug - Mathew
My dad and mum giving me time to play on my computer - Dylan
i like chocolate - Cody
Mums cooking-Andrew
Mum and dads cooking - Tuari.
Sport teams and players - Jayleb.
Our community - leanora
Family - Kaleb
I appreciate my dad's cooking - Jade
My Mum and Dad - Levi.
My sports - Kaea.
I appreciate my mums home made pizza - Chris
My dad is fixing my clutch- Shae
I appreciate my Mum and dads cooking - Alea
I appreciate my mum buying me an ice-cream - Danielle
I appreciate my sister liking me - Sophia
i appreciate my Dads pattys-Cherise
i appreciate my mums cooking-Monnie
my dad cooking -CHLOE
My mums cooking Phoenix
I rally appreciate my mum-trinity
I appreciate my mum making my bed .Evie.

2 Response to "Appreciation"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This term I learnt to appreciate .Evie

  2. roomb Says:

    Hi its James from m.s.s. That was one of the best blogs I have seen but what time do you do spelling because I herd
    some of you are good at spelling!

    by James!

Post a Comment